SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampire

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Rules Discussion - Dragon Dice™ locked at 3.0 and eariler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willpell
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:13 pm GMT    Post subject: Vampire Reply with quote

The Convert SAI looks like crap; I cannot tell how many of them there are, and it matters because the SAI's description demands a specific number of such icons (even though only one die has them and they could have just used a single icon with a fixed value; TSR was very silly at times). Exactly how many icons are there? It almost looks like it's all one thing, but I would assume it's three since that's how many icons are left from the usual total of 16.
Designer of Hybrid Dragon Breaths, the Enchant Element spell, new colored Dragonkin Breaths, and various homebrew races and dragons. If you want to know where to find them...good luck, I don't remember anymore.
piMaster
rare
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:22 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Convert face has three icons.

http://sfr-inc.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1949
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Rules Discussion - Dragon Dice™ locked at 3.0 and eariler All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: