SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is That! (Late July 2012)(1 of 3)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:48 am GMT    Post subject: What is That! (Late July 2012)(1 of 3) Reply with quote

Technically I don't have to post this until the end of this week, but this is a week of annoucements. So I will lead up to them and end on Friday.

For today...

SFR has done the Cheese Weasel ConQuest game for several years now, but this year we managed to snag one of the sponsorships. That means that the back of one of the cards will say whatever we want it to say!

Here is what I just submitted to them and what you can expect to see...

thudthwacker
dragonmount

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:15 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo! Awesome! What's in the Battle Chest? TellMeTellMeTellMe!

Mr. Green
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:19 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Battlechest has been announced before, but here it is again for those who missed it:

http://www.sfr-inc.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3548

Quote:
The Battle Chest is a rerelease of the magic items and artifacts. This completes our three year plan to replace the old Magestorm Expansion. There are no new dice in this product, but due to the large number of dice contained within it the distribution is being tweaked. Each box will contain two 1-pt 4-sides, two 2-pt 4-siders, two 3-pt 4-siders, and two artifacts.

thudthwacker
dragonmount

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha, many thanks. I'm really new to Dragon Diceâ„¢, and as a result haven't read much here from before early July.
DialFforFunky
rare

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:43 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, lookin' good Cool

I somehow already got the new BattleChest in my online shopping cart a few days ago, even though I couldn't find it in the shop. Weird.

F
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:35 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

DialFforFunky wrote:
Again, lookin' good Cool

I somehow already got the new BattleChest in my online shopping cart a few days ago, even though I couldn't find it in the shop. Weird.

F
that is wierd. that shopping cart does some funky thigns to peoples orders. I've seen it sell a product we've been out of for a while, but never one that isn't even for sale yet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: