SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DD Inventory 2.5
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piMaster
rare
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:27 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

That works too.

The routine that does the change is pretty simplistic. A problem with the file seems to be the best explaination for this. What OS are you using (Windows, Mac, Linux)? It shouldn't matter, but it is a nice data point for me.

Can you open the dat file in a text editor and see if it starts out like this:
8/4/1/8/4/1/8/4/1/1/8/4/1/8/4/1/100/8/20/8/
Those are the values for the coral elves.

Opening it up myself, it looks like there is a line break in there (which there shouldn't be - but, it could just be the result of looking at it with a text editor). However, it is too far down to affect the elves.

Why do computers like to make the simplest tasks difficult? Maybe they are alive and are seeing how long they can fool us Laughing
Dolus
rare

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Windows 7, on a laptop. That's how the file looks when I pull it up now (a new copy of the file). I'll have to play around on my machine and see what I can figure out, as well as look at the current .dat file I'm actually using.
piMaster
rare
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:27 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version 2.6 is in progress. If anyone has the following pictures to send me that'd be great:
- Dwarf kicker: bag of dice (if they are sealed in a bag), rules sheet
- Goblin kicker: same as dwarf kicker
- Battle Chest: same as dwarf kicker
- any other pictures I'm missing (either existing entries or new stuff not in there). (I've got the Behemoth, Cannibal, and five new dice bags covered)

The only major additions are to the BBCode boards: you can now add your own dice with img tags and there is a dice roller that outputs img tags instead of plain text (for those of you who like to post pretty pictures of the dice).

If you've got any other suggestions, now is the time to make them.
Dolus
rare

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

d'oh! I just opened mine this week. Otherwise I could've provided all of those pictures. Well, I still have the boxes. I'll just have to recreate the little baggies for the dice. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: