SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Connections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kingart9986

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:39 pm GMT    Post subject: Connections Reply with quote

Hey everyone I live in Colorado Springs, CO and I'm looking for ppl to roll the dice with. We used to have a group here years ago but cuz of family events we all lost touch. If anyone here registered lives in the area please get back at me I'm starting a new group and got some fresh new players involved would love to get a group as big as our last group.
ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:50 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved this to "Looking for New Players?" since it better fit the topic.

The dean of Colorado Springs players was Joe Joiner, but he's been going through some very difficult health issues the last couple of years. If you manage to hook up with him at some point, wish him well from me. (Steve & Joe's World remains a monument to the insanity he and I used to generate.)
(Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...)
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kingart9986

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:14 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I used to play with his group then I went through a divorce and some other stuff and I've tried to but can't get ahold of anyone from the original group.
Dolus
rare

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:45 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never managed to get a hold of him myself. I met a few players in Northern CO area, though. One I'm not in contact with and don't know how to contact. The other has been terribly busy. So I'm afraid this probably won't do you any good. Besides the fact that it's quite a drive up there. :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: