SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maryland Players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urfaes
dragonmount

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:51 pm GMT    Post subject: Maryland Players Reply with quote

My gaming group and myself (four players) will be going to Titan Games on Sunday, March 24th to play some Dragon Diceā„¢. We'll probably have another new player or two joining us to learn the game. If you're interested, come by the address below just after 12PM on the 24th! The owner has already expressed interest in stocking dice; this will be an unofficial get together to show the owner what this game is all about.

Titan Games and Hobbies
1924 C Greenspring Dr.
Lutherville MD 21093

Note: It's a little hidden, in that it's behind the building facing the street; follow Greenspring to the cul de sac, turn right and head behind the building. You're there. Smile
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! I have plans this weekend or otherwise i would go! Been hearing alot about Titan Games lately. Let me know how it turns out I would not mind meeting up with your group and playing Smile
MikeD
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:27 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad word, bad word. I already have plans for that day. Let's plan a day for next month. If there is enough interest, maybe we can set up a standing meeting, which will be easier to work into our schedules.
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Urfaes
dragonmount

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:42 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should be good for Saturday, April 6th if you all are interested.
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:50 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be doing a Dragon Diceā„¢ Demo at the convention Furthermore in Huntvalley . So i will be unable to attend April 6th.
MikeD
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:12 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check the family calendar to see if I can make it.
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:36 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you guys end up going to Titan Games. Will they be carrying Dragon Diceā„¢. Id make a trip out there to play with others if thats the case. Id probably also go there to play Hordes/Warmachine if anyone here plays that as well. I'd love to have a "local" store that carried Dragon Diceā„¢ on a regular basis.
Kainferal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:52 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titan is now starting to stock a small amount of Dragon Diceā„¢. If the community grows they will stock more. They will also order anything you need all you need to do is ask. I am there on Tuesdays Wednesday and Thursday most weeks so swing in and let's play.
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:55 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kainferal wrote:
Titan is now starting to stock a small amount of Dragon Diceā„¢™. If the community grows they will stock more. They will also order anything you need all you need to do is ask. I am there on Tuesdays Wednesday and Thursday most weeks so swing in and let's play.

Alright I will try to be in some time this week if your still interested. Id like to give my armies a try.
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:36 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Titan games still order Dragon Diceā„¢?
Kainferal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:39 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes Titan games can order Dragon Diceā„¢ however do to limited amounts carried by their supplier at any one time it might take some time. They have always been very good to work with however and are more then happy to get what they can. There are some sporadic games that happen there and we would like to get a more regular group playing.
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:11 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Kainferal I would be happy to join in for such games . I occasionally visit the store in the hopes of finding some kickers there . Since the owner told me he would try to keep them in stock on Face Book.
Kainferal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:01 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah they have been selling the day the come in for the most part. I think there has been one Dwarf kicker that has been on the wall for a little bit.
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:55 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that doesn't surprise me. Either way I wouldn't mind getting together and playing with the locals in MD.
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:56 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopped by Titan Games and they are fully stocked with product so go buy some! https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/1888757_10202987484984105_1266230992_n.jpg

Also we should try scheduling a regular monthly game .

Perhaps we could call it Charm City Rollers Night.

Anyone??
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 pm GMT    Post subject: Playing Dragon Diceā„¢ at Titan Games Friday March 21st 2014 Reply with quote

Oddly enough this is post will mimic the one at the top of this thread, even with the timing.

My small group of friends will be heading over to Titan Games to play some Dragon Diceā„¢. If anyone is interested in joining please come along! I am going to try and be there at 6:00pm till late.

Titan Games and Hobbies
1924 C Greenspring Dr.
Lutherville MD 21093

Hope to see more folks there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: