SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Champion Army
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Rules Discussion - Dragon Dice™ locked at 3.0 and eariler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shoesan
uncommon

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:34 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct. If you are missions an army at another terrain, Sneak Attack will not affect them. Sneak Attack will only affect an army at the same terrain as the acting army.

It's still a cool SAI, but you can see it is much less powerful when these conditions have to be met.

I agree that it is strange to be hitting two armies at once, it's almost... Sneaky! Mr. Green
dougelf
dragonsteed

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:27 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the 1 per 24 point limit is removed i would be tempted to try a gold/red champion army.

I'am still on the fence over the white Champions due to their TSR/SFR is pretty useless. It only comes into play vs Dragons and saves that target the unit not the army. While the colored is a 2 point face and effects dragons of the same color only.

with a heavy champion army most people are afraid to even cast a dragon against it. One person has only done so out of all my matches and i took control of it at the start of my turn.

While this army has a ton of flaws it has caused me to see a bunch of issues and at least think differently about building armies. Which was one of the reasons i wanted to build it was to gain a different perspective.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Rules Discussion - Dragon Dice™ locked at 3.0 and eariler All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: