SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

L.A. Strategicon GAMEX May 28-29 Dragon Diceâ„¢ Tourneys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Conventions & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quickbeam
dragonsteed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:09 pm GMT    Post subject: L.A. Strategicon GAMEX May 28-29 Dragon Diceâ„¢ Tourneys Reply with quote

I AM BRINGING Dragon Diceâ„¢ BACK TO STRATEGICON FULL ON! Anyone in Southern California please join us on Memorial Day weekend!

We will run Demos at 11am Sat. and Sun., just ahead of our 12noon tournaments both days!

We will have a lot of product and terrific prize support from SFR, Inc. (as always) and many seasoned players ready to show the newbies what we love about this game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Scheduled Events:

SATURDAY 5/28
Dragon Diceâ„¢ Demo
11am - 12pm
------------------------------
Noon - 4pm
SEALED STARTER Novice Tournament

Demo before event! Players receive a 2-player Sealed Starter Box (retail value $40) and plays a 36 health army, no magic limit, standard tournament rules. Prizes: Rare Promotional Dice DragonSlayer & DragonZealots: 4-health champions with special powers. Entry fee: $20

SUNDAY 5/29
Dragon Diceâ„¢ Demo
11am - 12pm
------------------------------
Noon - 4pm
SEALED KICKER DRAFT 36 Pts.

Game demo before event! Players receive 3 sealed Kicker Packs (retail value $30) of any race they choose and construct an army of 36 health, 50% magic limit, standard tournament rules. Prizes: Rare Promotional Dice DragonSlayer & DragonZealots: 4-health champions with special powers. Entry fee: $15

-------------------------------
GAME DESCRIPTION
Enjoy a friendly demo of Dragon Diceâ„¢ -- a fast-rolling game with a grassroots fan revival that has lifted it from cult status back to prominence. Players use colorful dice to represent armies of different fantasy races which battle over essential terrain. Try to control the odds in this dynamic game full of surprises!

"Quickbeam" from TheOneRing.net
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dolus
rare

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:55 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there Saturday helping out! I'm excited to get my dice to the table again. Time to rebuild some armies Very Happy
Dolus
rare

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:12 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff, thanks for this opportunity! I had loads of fun and met so many great people. I also got some awesome new dice!

http://i.imgur.com/PtSKZd6

Can you remind me the name of the distributor btw? I'll email that guy, Ian, who was asking for his store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Conventions & Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: