SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic Carpet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Rules Discussion - Dragon Dice™ locked at 3.0 and eariler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indrid Cold
dragonmount

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:42 am GMT    Post subject: Magic Carpet Reply with quote

When calculating the "no more than 1/2 of the army's points can be magic" total, does a magic carpet item count towards that total? It does have a magic face, but only one of 10 faces, which hardly makes it a "magic" item IMO.

I would think that, considering the handicap that many of the 10-sided dice already face, perhaps it does not. But I would like to know from the officials.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:24 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

The official rule at this point is: "Any unit or item that has magic, Cantrip or Create Fireminion icon counts as a magic capable unit."

So it does count.

My long term intention is to see if we can eventual get rid of the 50% restriction completely, but we still have some work to go before we get to that point.
DEEPBLUEB2
monster
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:28 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see the magic carpet gain the jumping ability...
as path has lost some of its power.
So the flying carpet could be like a teleport...
or ferry...
taking a unit... not health.

I never thought the powers it was given really reflect a mobile transportation concept.
Drachenwurfel
uncommon
Stockholder

germany.gif
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:23 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good Idea
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Rules Discussion - Dragon Dice™ locked at 3.0 and eariler All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: