SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rules for Dragon Champion Promo dice.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yodalf

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:09 pm GMT    Post subject: Rules for Dragon Champion Promo dice. Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I was cleaning out my garage and found my old TSR Dragon Dice™ Collection. I remember having a ton of fun with this game and have most of the inserts and basic rules for the game, but found I'm missing the inserts for the large promo dice. It would be awesome if someone could point me in the right direction for finding the rules for these. I have hopefully attached a picture below of what I am specifically looking for help with. Thank you all for any help.
[/img]
chuckpint
White Dragon
SFR President
Site Admin

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:50 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rules for those have changed over the years. Download our rules from the Dragon Dice™ page, and you will see the rules for those. The top die is a Dragonslayer, the second one down is a Red Dragon Master, and the bottom one is a Red Dragonkin Champion.
Single Race Champion GenCon 2008-2009, Sealed Box Champion GenCon 2007,2009,
My collection is 21,500 Dragon Dice™, 20,000 Daemon Dice™, and others (too many to count).
Yodalf

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:12 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the information. I never did play any games with the Promo dice. I guess the white one is useless with my collection because I don't remember there being white magic available to me. I originally stopped playing after the undead; however, I really liked playing with them.
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:55 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thank you for the information. I never did play any games with the Promo dice. I guess the white one is useless with my collection because I don't remember there being white magic available to me. I originally stopped playing after the undead; however, I really liked playing with them.

White one isnt white magic it counts for any color of magic . Think of it as a magic wild card. For this Die . So it is not useless Smile
Yodalf

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:50 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the clarification. I assume I could only field the Dragon Master in a Lava Elf Army, because of the color?
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:33 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can deploy him in any army i just think he is only effective toward Red Dragons, or hybrid dragons with the red color in them Smile
Denimwizard
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:34 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sfr-inc.com/whatisthat/graphicalrulebookdraft.pdf you can find the rules for them on page 35
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Help - Dragon Dice™ All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: