SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online Dice Browser
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions about SFR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:39 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthias Maccabeus wrote:
DialFforFunky wrote:
OoOoh, did I just spot some new site-features? Very Happy

F

I see it! I see it too!!
not features yet, just place holders. the webpage isn't my #1 priority, but I had a half hour and wanted to put those in place for now.
DialFforFunky
rare

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:08 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new monsters have been spotted as well! Nice!

F
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:22 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

I just hope I did the stats correctly.

They have so many special SAI's that they are very favorable in melee, but have a low avg and variance because they don't produce that many normal results and you can't represent special results in a statistical model.

I'll have to decide when we can release the other monsters Wink
TheLazyhase
common

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:07 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smallish thing : you cannot select all dice that have Charge, since it does not appear on the dropdown. I suppose that's because it was added very recently.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:49 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLazyhase wrote:
Smallish thing : you cannot select all dice that have Charge, since it does not appear on the dropdown. I suppose that's because it was added very recently.
There is only one die that has it, but yes. I need to do a few things to make that a bit more dynamic. Good catch.
TheLazyhase
common

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wolf Pack is not listed as having a group ID in the dice browser, which lower his average roll a little bit.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:01 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

pppphhhhhhllllbbbbbbbbbbb......

Mr. Green
marcus1679
dragonmount
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:55 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a couple things when I was on the site.

One is in the Race Browser section. When you click on "About" for the Undead it still has them listed as unavailable. Obviously that is not true at this point.

The other thing is in the Dice Browser section. In this case in the Amazons list. The Nightmare is shown as a large black "?", and when clicked on it shows more of those question marks for all of its icons. Also, only the ID icon is titled (all the other faces are listed as "none").

I'm not sure if this is because the Nightmare doesn't exist yet or if the info wasn't updated when it did exist.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:33 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus1679 wrote:
Found a couple things when I was on the site.

One is in the Race Browser section. When you click on "About" for the Undead it still has them listed as unavailable. Obviously that is not true at this point.

The other thing is in the Dice Browser section. In this case in the Amazons list. The Nightmare is shown as a large black "?", and when clicked on it shows more of those question marks for all of its icons. Also, only the ID icon is titled (all the other faces are listed as "none").

I'm not sure if this is because the Nightmare doesn't exist yet or if the info wasn't updated when it did exist.

Thanks for finding these! I'll add them to my list and update sometime this week.

Another thing you probably didn't notice. I need to recalculate the stats for all group Monsters and once the 3.2 rules drop I will need to redo the stats for about 20% of the dice as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions about SFR All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: