SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Web-Based Reference Guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KelzyrTheFirst

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:32 pm GMT    Post subject: Web-Based Reference Guide Reply with quote

I've been working with my wife/dueling partner since Gen Con this year on a glanceable, web-based reference guide for the game, and we'd love to share it with you! We've so far added most races' IDs/faces, SAIs, and spells, with more units and features planned for future releases.

https://timgthomas.github.io/dragon-dice/

We've tested it on our iPhones and desktop browsers (it's designed for phones, though a full desktop experience is forthcoming), but we'd love to hear about any issues you encounter.

We genuinely hope you'll find this useful, and stay tuned for future updates! Happy rolling!
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:07 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to seeing the desktop version of this.

Or any kind of more responsive design.

I like it on the profile of a phone. It is a bit lacking for a tablet or desktop.
marcus1679
dragonmount
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:04 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how the app looks. However, I am curious if it's just for iPhones. I have a Samsung Galaxy, but would love to have an app like this.
KelzyrTheFirst

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:25 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

cliffwiggs wrote:
It is a bit lacking for a tablet or desktop.

We started off with a mobile design, but a tablet/desktop version is in the works! We'll try to keep this thread updated with new designs as we work through them and before we build the screens.

marcus1679 wrote:
I have a Samsung Galaxy, but would love to have an app like this.

We tested the site on iPhones simply because that's all we have, but it should work on other modern phones, as well. If you run into any issues, let me know and we'll work to fix 'em! Smile
theanimaster
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:34 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

This works well on a desktop... I am amazed beyond words... VERY well done -- great programming!

I mean seriously -- where does one go to learn how to code like that?
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
KelzyrTheFirst

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:51 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

theanimaster wrote:
This works well on a desktop... I am amazed beyond words... VERY well done -- great programming!

Thank you so much!! Wait until you see what we have planned for the "full desktop" experience!

theanimaster wrote:
I mean seriously -- where does one go to learn how to code like that?

Many years of practice and more than a few late nights spent trying to fix that "one last thing", mostly! Wink

Renaissance festival season is upon my wife and me, but we plan to have another update released in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: