SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Returning player with a few questions.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dino1626

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:52 pm GMT    Post subject: Returning player with a few questions. Reply with quote

Hey, I'm a returning player who has been out of the game for a while. I have picked up a few starters and kickers to get going. After looking through the SFR store, Ebay and Amazon, I have a few questions.

1. What is the difference between the "demo" Frostwings and the "normal Frostwings. Are they different colors, different faces, or nothing?

2. I enjoy collecting games like this, and am wondering if Swamp Stalkers will make their way back to the SFR store, or are they gone for good.

I'm sure I will have more questions, but thanks in advance.

Ray
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:38 am GMT    Post subject: Re: Returning player with a few questions. Reply with quote

I'll assume by Demo, you mean promo. You HAVE been out of the game for a while. Smile

It is just the ink color. When the Frostwings were reprinted the first time it was decided to change the ink color to white to make the SFR dice able to be differentiated from the TSR printing. At the same time an alternate ink color (in just the large and monsters) was made and were originally available via the bubble machines at Gencon.

As for swamp stalkers, they ARE coming back. I just can't commit to a date. We have new artwork for the box and I've teased it before, but since it's been a while, maybe I should do it again...
Dino1626

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:52 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cliff!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Help - Dragon Dice™ All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: