SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trading Various Dice

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ustor

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:02 pm GMT    Post subject: Trading Various Dice Reply with quote

Hello!

I originally played Dragon Dice™ back in '95-'96. Recently, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it was still alive and kicking. Now, I'm just getting back into it and looking to diversify my armies!

A link to my spreadsheet and other details are listed below. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Trade List

Spreadsheet Details
    * Blue numbers are the number of extra dice I have available for trade.
    * Red numbers indicate how many of a die I'm looking for.
    * Races are ordered left-to-right, by descending priority (approximate), i.e. my highest priority is the furthest to the left.
    * I do make the distinction between SFR and TSR dice where possible. Check the column heading to determine which manufacturer a quantity is for. (If you don't care about this, I'm still happy to try and trade, but it'll probably take some extra communication/photos to make sure everyone's happy.)
    * While I have a few rare/ultra-rare dice listed as wants, my primary goal is to fill out a robust selection of units for each race to make playable armies. Rare dice are more of a "nice to have" for me, at this point.
    * Most of what I have available for trade right now is Coral Elves, Lava Elves, and Firewalkers -- admittedly, this is probably not the most exciting stuff for longtime players.

General Trade Information
    * In general, I'd prefer to do like-for-like trades (i.e. commons for commons, rare monsters for rare monsters, etc.) where the quantities are roughly equal.
    * Chuck Pint's point values will be considered when determining trade balance. Depending on what, exactly, is being traded, there might be room for some flexibility on this.
    * I'm open to doing local trades in the Minneapolis–Saint Paul area, if you happen to live (or visit) nearby.
    * International trading is an option, but the extra cost/hassle/risk does make it somewhat less appealing.
    * If you have a trade proposition that doesn't meet these guidelines, please feel free to reach out to me anyway. I try to be flexible when I can (and the worst I can do is say "no").

Last edited by ustor on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:37 am GMT; edited 1 time in total
DScottOBrien
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:29 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may have more luck posting on the Facebook Forum, since traffic here is quite sparse as of late.
Dolus
rare

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:53 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here's the link to it:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/418460488199950/about/

Good luck trading!
ustor

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:23 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'll give that a try. Thanks for the help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Trading All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: