SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Epic Tale of Nevets and Trebor- the Quest for the ITEM.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:52 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

After I caught up with my wayward son, who was carrying on something fierce (will there be peace when he is done?), I realized we had no choice but to slog through the swamps at the foot of the mountain. This path had the potential to cause our quest fail, as we had but a limited time to complete our quest for the ITEM before it would be too late. I cursed under my breath, and dragged the now-mud-caked Trebor out of the swamp and onto the road to Balgavarr.

I had not seen the dwarven city for many years, and though I would have enjoyed a visit, I realized we had little time to spare. We spotted a pair of Areosan warriors flying toward the city. This necessitated a brief stop while Trebor changed his robes-the yellow stain clashed with the bright red and blue pattern of the cloth. He did not realize, despite our earlier encounter, that although the Areosa and Empyrea have little contact, our relationship remains relatively cordial. They are a bold, intelligent race, and realize that we are not like the capricious and vile Faeli.

After Trebor finished changing, we continued on our way. From my past experience, I knew we were but a short distance from our objective, and I was eager to engage in the negotiations for the ITEM. But then I heard the sound that, at that time, I dreaded most in the world....

Trebor was whimpering like a Selumari™ schoolgirl, and pointing off in the distance. I turned and looked where he was pointing, and it was all I could do to keep from using the flat side of Adz-Pyrawurtzhan on his worthless and emaciated backside.

"THIS is what disturbs one who comes from a noble race and should be growing into something vaguely resembling a respectable if generally weak member of our society?" I roared. "This...?"

Excerpt from the Battle Diaries of Nevets "He Who Outpaces the Sun" Direflame,
Regimental Assistant Sub-commander, 8th Cavalry Supply Unit, ret.

(Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...)
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Steve & Joe's World All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: