SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Demo and tutorial

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gebus
dragonfoal
Retailer
Rep

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:25 pm GMT    Post subject: Demo and tutorial Reply with quote

Hi guys, I just wanted to let the SFR gang know that we hosted a great demo at our shop "Good Times" today! We had a massive 22 kids and adults attend, gave away a prebuilt 18 hp Feral starter army and a bunch of Dragonslayers and other dice and it went over huge!!!!!

I want to totally thank Aldo at Impressions for making sure we have lots of Dragon Diceâ„¢ stock, as well as send a huge thanks to Chuck for the timely shipping of singles to supply our shop bins. Dragon Diceâ„¢ has taken off at our store and we had many happy kids, players and parents today. Price point is great, the game play is fantastic, quality of the product superb, I can't see how this game is going to be anything but a huge success at the events at our shop.

I hope to hear back regarding our status as an official Rep for SFR and look forward to many awesome games, expansions and tons of dice rolling fun in the future.

Thanks guys, and keep up the great work!!!

Rob G
Good Times Games and Electronics
chuckpint
White Dragon
SFR President
Site Admin

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:22 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note the little update to your information....

Thanks for all the kind words. Good to know our hard work is worth it. Very Happy
Single Race Champion GenCon 2008-2009, Sealed Box Champion GenCon 2007,2009,
My collection is 21,500 Dragon Diceâ„¢, 20,000 Daemon Diceâ„¢, and others (too many to count).
Gebus
dragonfoal
Retailer
Rep

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:08 am GMT    Post subject: Definately Reply with quote

Thanks for the updates to my account so I can post in more appropriate threads.

The energy in the game room was great yesterday! Next week I will remember to take some pictures. Scalders and Feral were the most popular factions fielded at our demo, but we had a lot of new players take on most of the factions. One thing that was really cool, was we had 3 of the moms take up a faction and join the game. The kids were really excited about that.

One question, do the factions have a dedicated faction banner or symbol available somewhere? Lots of the players are proud of thier chosen factions and I would like to make up some faction recruitment posters and display stuff for our game room and shop.

Anyhow, thanks again guys. I couldn't be happier with the way the games went and just how totally fun Dragon Diceâ„¢ is as a game. It was really great seeing my son excited about this "new" game and he and his friends laughing and really getting into it.

Keep rolling icons everyone!
Rob G
Good Times
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Retailers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: