SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dragon Diceā„¢ stuff at cafepress.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chuckpint
White Dragon
SFR President
Site Admin

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:30 pm GMT    Post subject: Dragon Diceā„¢ stuff at cafepress. Reply with quote

Want to get cool Dragon Diceā„¢ stuff? Well check out our new line of products at cafepress: http://www.cafepress.com/dragondicesfr

My personal favorite is the Dragon Diceā„¢ stein. Use it to roll your dice. Then after your victory, use it to drink your favorite brew. Note: make sure you empty it of dice first!
Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado USA "My dice are higher than your dice!"

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:41 pm GMT    Post subject: Re: Dragon Diceā„¢ stuff at cafepress. Reply with quote

chuckpint wrote:
Want to get cool Dragon Diceā„¢ stuff? Well check out our new line of products at cafepress: http://www.cafepress.com/dragondicesfr

Dang it, Chuck! Like the dice don't suck enough of my money, now there's merchandise? When are you people going to stop? I already ordered my Frostwing jersey, and that's probably just the beginning of my new wardrobe.

Guess I'll have to start drinking so I can have an excuse to buy the stein.

My wife is going to kill me. Wink

Most people are like Slinkies ...
Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:05 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is a Feral T-shirt one that has been worn so long without washing that its returned to its wild state? Laughing
(Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...)
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:16 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDiceRC wrote:
Is a Feral T-shirt one that has been worn so long without washing that its returned to its wild state? Laughing

Only when worn by Steve. Twisted Evil

but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:58 pm GMT    Post subject: Re: Dragon Diceā„¢ stuff at cafepress. Reply with quote

Majiken wrote:
I already ordered my Frostwing jersey, and that's probably just the beginning of my new wardrobe.

Once you receive your item please post about your experience with cafepress was and what the item is like.
Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:04 pm GMT    Post subject: Re: Dragon Diceā„¢ stuff at cafepress. Reply with quote

cliffwiggs wrote:
Once you receive your item please post about your experience with cafepress was and what the item is like.

How about a picture of me wearing the jersey, dark socks, sandals and a speedo? Laughing

cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:38 pm GMT    Post subject: Re: Dragon Diceā„¢ stuff at cafepress. Reply with quote

Majiken wrote:

How about a picture of me wearing the jersey, dark socks, sandals and a speedo? Laughing

Now I'm glad we decided not to put the Thong up as an item. I don't know if I could handle Majiken sending in a picture of that one.
Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:57 am GMT    Post subject: Re: Dragon Diceā„¢ stuff at cafepress. Reply with quote

cliffwiggs wrote:
Now I'm glad we decided not to put the Thong up as an item. I don't know if I could handle Majiken sending in a picture of that one.

There was an option for a thong? Shocked And you didn't go for it? Dang! That would have been my only chance to get my wife "into" Dragon Diceā„¢. Laughing

arcbat
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:05 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, there really was an option for a thong. If anybody seriously wants one, we can make it available. Twisted Evil What do you want on your thong? (Now, that's a question you don't often get to ask.) A picture of an Unseelie, maybe? A metaphor for being hard to get.

Although Valentine's day has passed, April Fool's is coming!!!
arcbat
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:10 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just go to my webpage http://www.arcbat.com and follow the link to the Unseelie thong to behold the horror that could be!!!

OK, it's really kinda neat. And that's an actual Cafepress preview of what it would look like.
Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:57 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcbat wrote:
Just go to my webpage http://www.arcbat.com and follow the link to the Unseelie thong to behold the horror that could be!!!

OK, it's really kinda neat. And that's an actual Cafepress preview of what it would look like.

Laughing Me want! Holy crow, that's hilarious!

Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:53 pm GMT    Post subject: Re: Dragon Diceā„¢ stuff at cafepress. Reply with quote

cliffwiggs wrote:

Worse, imagine Steve in the same outfit. Shocked

Laughing

ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:28 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

There are just some things that should not be...

Actually, I was wondering if there was an option for a Dwarven preaching stole. Nice orange print, appropriate for festive church occasions.

Oh, I forgot. Baptists don't preach in robes. A t least not my branch. Oh, well, how about a DD necktie? I can see myself explaining that one to the church council...but then again, it'd be great advertising when I'm subbing in middle school or junior high.
(Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...)
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Netherworlder
dragonsteed

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:56 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDiceRC wrote:
Oh, well, how about a DD necktie?

I have one, no joke. I got it years ago at a store named Kohl's. It is blue and gold triangles and a swirl that looks suspiciouly like a Feral magic symbol:

More ties like this would be cool, subtle and understated, yet meaningful to us in the know Very Happy
deputyfife
common

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:25 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of that stuff is pretty cool, but I have a question about the different shirt styles. A jersey and a raglan look similar, so I have no idea what the difference is between them. Anyone want to explain?

Another question: do you guys only have the rights to use the Scalder, Undead, Frostwing, and Feral artwork? What about Swamps and Firewalkers?

Any way I could get a set of coasters (say 1 each of Scalder, Frost, Und, Feral, and Swamp) possibly at a discount?
deputyfife
common

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:33 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOh--I just got an awesome idea for a product. It would have a pretty good coolness factor. A Hawaiian shirt with different dice faces & symbols all over it. Don't mix up stuff too much, keep it a theme (such as all dice with red, etc.) and just pattern it similar to basically any Hawaiian shirt you've ever seen. I'm thinking black background, and use lava elves, dwarves, firewalkers, scalders, red dragons, highlands, red magic items. Icons, die faces, artwork could all be mixed, and in different size images (in other words, not to scale.) Or go with a subtle green background, and all dice with gold colors, or maybe blue instead.

Here's another one: DD bowling shirts. Team name could be bone rollers or something like that, and logo on the back could have a die "rolling" (just draw a few "action lines" around a pic of a die at an off-angle) towards some pins that have either artwork or dice from the game pictured on them.
Deeghter
rare

germany.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:14 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO, YOU GUYS WANT Dragon Diceā„¢ TIES????

Well, I got told that I'm pretty good in airbrush, I have white silk ties and I have the equipment. If you say PLEEEEAAASSE, I will consider to dig my airbrush stuff out and give it a try Wink ! I'll put one or two pictures of other ties I made onto my webpage in about 45 minutes so you can check it out. It's a lot of effort to create these, they'd be around 25$ each depending on what there's supposed to be airbrushed upon + shipment. It's just a hobby of mine, I don't earn my living with it.
The only problem is my spare time available. Working season has begun and I'm away from home allmost every week! I'm just not shure if I really still have the silk colours and the ties. I'll check it out, you tell me if you would be interested, just in case.....

BTW: I still don't know what Mr. Green (emoticon) means!

In the meanwhile I've placed the pictures! Check'em out at www.rattlerhome.de, click at Dieter's Airbrush. Don't be shocked, my page is still under construction!

There was only one tie left but there are three other airbrush fotos.

BTW, am I allowed to do this anyway??? Dragon Diceā„¢ is copyright SFR!

Forum Games Record: W 5 / L 10

www.dragondicer.com
SFR's German electro-punk-bluegrass artist Deeghter @@ My S&JW Memorial Space! Tanx, Steve!
slcobbs
uncommon
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:34 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

deputyfife wrote:
Some of that stuff is pretty cool, but I have a question about the different shirt styles. A jersey and a raglan look similar, so I have no idea what the difference is between them. Anyone want to explain?

Another question: do you guys only have the rights to use the Scalder, Undead, Frostwing, and Feral artwork? What about Swamps and Firewalkers?

Any way I could get a set of coasters (say 1 each of Scalder, Frost, Und, Feral, and Swamp) possibly at a discount?

The only difference between a Jersey and a Raglan is that one is for men the other is for women. SFR bought everything associated with Dragon Diceā„¢ including the artwork, so Yes we have the right to use the artwork.
The Firewalker artwork does exist and there is a high res image somewhere. I just haven't been able to find it. Unfortunately we do not have a high res image for Swampstalkers.

If you keep watching the site, you will be able to get a set. Just not all at once. We have a basic store that offers one image per item. If this idea succeeds, then we may update to the advanced site which allows any image we want on any item. So, currently we can only offer one image at a time on any one item.

Scott C
arcbat
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:37 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majiken wrote:
Laughing Me want! Holy crow, that's hilarious!
You want it, you got it!!!
For one week only, in honor of April Fool's Day, you can get that one-of-a-kind gift you've always wanted but never imagined:
The Unseelie Faerie Thong !!!
This isn't an April Fool's joke - it's a real item in our Cafepress store. Although giving one to your significant other or your favorite Dragon Diceā„¢ player might be good for a laugh.
Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:51 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This isn't an April Fool's joke - it's a real item in our Cafepress store.

Ordered mine! Who's next?

For a limited time only, anyone who submits a picture of themselves wearing the thong will be automatically admitted into the weird and wonderful Joe and Steve's World!

Due to overwhelming objections, I will not be posing. I can't speak for Steve.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: