SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cthulhu dice
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigSoph
dragonfoal

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:38 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the giant (around 5") foam Cthulhudice die!

Cthulhu: Deal 12 damage to army, ID icons are ignored for the defender but ID icons rolled add to Cthulhu's damage
Reasoning: His main attack is walking over the squishies. Also, those who are aware have their eyes grow wide and say "It's all so clear to me now!" or just lash out in fear
Tentacle: Deal 6 damage to army, roll again
Reasoning: He has lots of tentacles
Yellow Sign: Army attacks itself. ID Icons ignored
Reasoning: This is Hastur's sign. He is chaos incarnate
Elder Sign: Promote 4 units. Cthulhu goes away
Reasoning: The elder sign stops the big C (not cancer, the other big C) and you realize you have bought the world time, hurrah!
Eye: Pick one of your choice if you bury a unit, otherwise roll again and apply that
Reasoning: The eye of Horus is a symbol of magic. Sorcerers within your own societies have an agenda that you might or might not like!

I would say that Cthulhu can be summoned by 21 magic of any one colour. When you roll magic, any units with their ID icons rolled count double (in addition to any terrain bonus) if you bury them

Favourite Race: Undead
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Game Variations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: