SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about making an online version
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheLazyhase
common

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:36 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have put aside the tooltip because of other problems, I will finish them later.

I have added the Dragonkin, eldarim, and magic items to the db. Thoses three are subdivided by color to make thing easier. The Eldarim still have a bazillion different unit per color, because of the race variant. I would like to let people chose the race of their eldarim, even if it do no gameplay difference, so I really need to make the unit selection more compact.

Unit are now sorted by role and health, so finding units should be significantly easier.

I have tried to use the color texture as background for the races buttons, but it was too difficult to read, so I took some random color for each races. I know that they are too flashy and the game does not have that kind of color, but they seem a lot better than not having color at all.
TheLazyhase
common

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:31 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have reworked the roll screen. All dice are shown on the right column, with the image of what they have rolled, then the textual description of thoses face. Sadly, selection of the text does not give something formatted for the forum Sad It's still at http://82.227.12.65:8080/army/selection and the hosting is still temporary.

On the left column, the SAI effect are shown, with buttons. The buttons are alway inactive for now, but the goal is to use thoses buttons to resolve the SAI, with another screen for decisions if needed, then return to this screen with the results updated and the button of the SAI used gone.

The SAI are combined as needed when it's possible. So, for example, all smite are combined in one big smite, but each Coil is shown individually. Cantrip are combined but lose color information for now.

I have also added a lot of SAI. But there are still a lot unimplemented. As a rule of thumb, if the SAI never count as a basic result in any circumstance, then it's likely not to be implemented. And bugs may still lurk on thoses who are implemented.
DialFforFunky
rare

netherlands.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:34 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took a quick glance, built a few armies, and I must say: it is looking pretty neat. Rough, but definitely good. The medallions seemed to break the program, resulting in a 'server error'.

F
TheLazyhase
common

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:55 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Progress of the day : the Melee save roll have been updated, and it let you choose the amount of damage to save against, and then choose the casualties, which are removed from the army. It should also let you do Regenerate and wild growth SAI before selecting casualties, but it's very buggy at the moment. (also, the dead unit area is shared for all armies for now).

It's pretty much a work in progress.
TheLazyhase
common

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:52 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, regenerate and Wild Growth still don't let you revive/promote unit, but at least Belly work correctly (as do dragonkin autosave). I hope to finally get Regenerate and Wild Growth to work tomorrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Artwork, stories, and other user contributed stuff. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: