SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gencon 2013 - Official Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Conventions & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you going to GenCon 2013?
I'd love to, but I can't
55%
 55%  [ 15 ]
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Users Voted : 27
Total Votes : 27
This poll has expired.
Detailed Results/Undo Votes

Skawilly
rare
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:03 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Remind me again what the term "expansion" means when it's used in Dragon Diceâ„¢™.

I will be given a written revision proposal to team games using the rule set that both the Portland group and Vancouver group has helped to come up with over a LONG period of time in perfecting. I will need a rules lawyer to help out with that stuff. Cliff made a GREAT point at GenCon that the Terms 'Ally' or 'Partner' or 'Team Mate' will need to be created. It was interesting to hear his argument as to why.

It was an amazing event. I had a great time. I did grab a separate hotel this time around though. Hahaha the SFR suite would have had 9 people in it other wise. I was late on Saturday and I got an SOS saying there were an army of novices.

With any luck DProman still has an extra badge for me to go help out at PAX. We will see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Conventions & Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: