SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chantilly, VA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluewizard
uncommon
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:36 pm GMT    Post subject: Chantilly, VA Reply with quote

Hello All,
I have recently ran across Dragon Diceâ„¢ again and was looking to see if anyone in Chantilly, VA area played? I sadly don't have any dice anymore but looking to play the game again.

Thanks
-Ryan
shoesan
uncommon

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I travel down that way for work on occasion. I expect that to start up again in the fall. I will let you know if I do.

Shoe
MikeD
common
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:28 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live north of Baltimore, but could drive down, maybe once a month, to play. Maybe you have a local game store in which we could play and generate interest. Weekends would be the only time I could make it.
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bluewizard
uncommon
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:47 pm GMT    Post subject: Chantilly Reply with quote

MikeD wrote:
I live north of Baltimore, but could drive down, maybe once a month, to play. Maybe you have a local game store in which we could play and generate interest. Weekends would be the only time I could make it.

I could be very interested in that. I have just bought some dice online and hope for the to arrive by the end of next week. Then I will actually be able to play Smile I am slowly reading the rule book a few sections at a time to become familiar with what is going on again.

I am really looking forward to getting some playing in.

I understand about weekends only as well driving baltimore to here or vice versa is a drive. No doubt about it.

Thanks
-Ryan
AC
common

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple prior posts in this section were from NoVA area players, one (http://sfr-inc.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3763) in Manassas, and one in Fairfax (http://sfr-inc.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3561). The latter (older post) mentions a game shop in Chantilly called "Game Parlor," at which a couple players met and played one or more times. There is also a Baltimore contingent.
shoesan
uncommon

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:26 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was one of the guys that played at Game Parlor. The guy who lives down there is named Alex. He was pretty cool, and the store wasn't bad, but they don't carry much Dragon Diceâ„¢. They did say they could order it, but I didnt need to do that... Was just looking to buy a pack or two. The last time I tried to arrange a game, Alex didn't get back with me. He did mention having to do some regular things during week nights, and I could only play on week nights, when on travel for work down there, so I think it just got hard to plan.

That was all last year. This year, I have only made a few trips, so I didn't even bother to arrange anything. I may start going again around October, but still not sure..
bluewizard
uncommon
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:14 pm GMT    Post subject: Chantilly Reply with quote

Thank you AC. I have just sent the other 2 guys a PM to see if they still play. I saw in another thread you don't have your dice here? By chance did that change?

Thanks
-Ryan
bluewizard
uncommon
Stockholder

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:18 pm GMT    Post subject: Chantilly, VA Reply with quote

I am sadly unavailable this weekend but am interested in planning something as I now have a ton of dice to play with Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Looking for other players? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: