SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heads up on something you might be interested in.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:17 pm GMT    Post subject: Heads up on something you might be interested in. Reply with quote

I wavered on how or if to post this. This is what I finally landed on.

I am posting this as Cliff the Gamer. I am not posting this as any type of representative of SFR or to imply any endorsement by the company entity that sometimes is associated with my name. So remember, this is just Cliff, not SFR.

So Cliff the Gamer wants you to know about a kick starter project being run by two friends of mine.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1928502949/dungeon-dwellers-the-card-game

I hold a dear place in my heart because Scott and Scott were two of the original people who kept the game Dragon Diceâ„¢ alive. They helped pull it out of the ashes of TSR and they kept it warm until I came along to take my turn stoking the fires.

Scott designed a co-op card game (which I've played several times as he was designing it) and I think the idea is great. It's not dice, but i think you might enjoy it anyway. (and it doesn't make it a direct competitor to anything SFR produces)

Take a look and then do as you wish, but I choose to give them my support.
ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:35 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add my personal (not official SFR) two cents on this. I met Scott O. many years ago at ShoreCon where he ran the Dragon Diceâ„¢ events. My entire family demoed this game at DexCon, and all of us enjoyed it very much. My son Robert and I are both backing the Kickstarter, but are otherwise unconnected with the game or with its producers. This is not an endorsement from SFR, Inc. or from me as a board member, but as a gamer I think this project is worth your look.
(Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...)
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
seostrander

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:14 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the shout out guys. I've always felt SFR Inc was a big part of my gaming experience. Even though I haven't been very active, I always support them and make sure to visit every time I come to Gen Con.

We are pretty excited to be starting a new venture and hope we can work with SFR Inc. with a project or 2 in the future. You never know. Smile

Good job guys. I ll see you at Gencon. That is if I can get away from demoing for a few minutes. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Totally off-topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: