SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone have a list of all known "official" misprin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBrauser
dragonsteed

usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:18 pm GMT    Post subject: Anyone have a list of all known "official" misprin Reply with quote

Is there a list of all known misprints that were created do to machine issues where multiple examples where sent out (not just a single problem misprint where a single side appears to have been messed up in production)?

I think I have a list of all the variations of the major terrains, the 2 headed and headless goblins, coral elf mercenaries, and I just read about the assassin / conqueror misprints from march. I thought I saw something about a coral elf misprint from last year too?

Were there any variations or misprints of the new special terrains or new major terrain types?

I'm trying to go back and update my printable pages check lists and want to include at the very least game changing misprints if not all variations too.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:02 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you've listed them all.

the major terrain variation, do you mean the rotated seven? They are all like that.

The coral elf I've never seen myself. So not sure if it counts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Help - Dragon Dice™ All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: