SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just purchased at PAX South

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chfrancis
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:09 pm GMT    Post subject: Just purchased at PAX South Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I just purchased the 2 Player Starter as well as two kicker packs of Scalders at PAX South this weekend. I just started doing research and sorting through my dice and I noticed that one of the monster dice I have from Scalders is an 'Unseelie Faerie'! So I guess I am one of the lucky few?
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:00 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is cliff who was doing demos. I almost asked you to open those while you were standing there. Good draw! You are lucky. You can choose to keep it or you may want to go check out the trade forum and see if anyone is interested in trading for it.

Keep rolling those bones.
chfrancis
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:07 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for demoing both games for me and my friends, Cliff. I'm sure we will be buying more! Can't believe this game has been under my radar for so long!
shoesan
uncommon

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:52 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a excellent pull... congrats! Chuck (SFR president) has a web page that is a good resource for determining relative value of your pull. Just google his name and you will find it. Its a great guide to figuring out what you can reasonably expect to get in trade for your die. Then put up a trade post in the forum's with what you are looking for.

Or, you could always keep it. It would be very hard to duplicate your luck! Acquiring an Unseelie is so rare, sometimes getting one comes with a good story!
chfrancis
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:27 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I have already been looking. I am assuming that this one is considered the reprint version, which is worth 600 points in trade value using his system?
shoesan
uncommon

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:46 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be correct. Although I wasn't there to know for sure what you bought, given that it was from Cliff at a convention, I am pretty sure you bought an SFR kicker.

Had Cliff somehow sold you an old TSR Scalders kicker, and you had managed to pull an Unseelie from that, I am positive his reaction would have been different! Laughing
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:21 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

shoesan wrote:
Had Cliff somehow sold you an old TSR Scalders kicker, and you had managed to pull an Unseelie from that, I am positive his reaction would have been different! Laughing
if I had any old TSR scalder boxes it would have been accidentally dropped, stepped on, kicked around, dunked in water, and generally made unsaleable. At that point I would've had no choice except to open it myself and TELL you that it had an "Utter Crap" in it.

Very Happy
chfrancis
dragonfoal

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:30 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha! Well, I posted it for trade in the trading forums. Figured I would not use it in an army much, and would rather trade for hopefully complete armies or stuff to beef up my collection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Dice discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: