SFR, Inc. Forum Index SFR, Inc.
Forums that relate to SFR products

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chill Wind Campaign
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Themed Game Summaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddicerc
rare
Public Relations Director
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:31 pm GMT    Post subject: Chill Wind Campaign Reply with quote

Thanks for the topic, Chuck!

We'll be posting any CWC games in this topic. Here's some background on our campaign (which has been running, off and on, since 2000!)

The CWC is set in Cyrea (the "Western Hemisphere" of Esfah) in the era following Joe Joiner's novel, Chill Wind. The Morehl™ Empire has been broken, and no single power has emerged in Cyrea. The biggest issue is the Magestorm-some races and alliances want the items, while others want to see them destroyed permanently.

Generally, here is how the races interact (with lots of exceptions, of course):

Selumari™-Split. Many follow Matrek, who seeks the MS and the restoration of Selumari™ glory, and are allied with like-minded Amazons. Others (called Loyalists), also allied with a different Amazon faction, seek to destroy the MS. These often work with the Ghwereste and Efflorah. Matrekites suspicious of Vagha™/Areosa.

Vagha™-Strong allies of Areosa. Mortal enemies of Morehl™. Not too fond of the Matrekite Selumari™, either. Very anti-MS, especially under Warlord Geril (hero of Chill Wind).

Morehl™-Their Uruzak Empire in tatters, they will ally with anyone they think will help them return to glory. Often work with Undead and Trogs™ (whom they dominate), and seek alliances with Faeli and Empyrea.

Trogs™-Work for Morehl™ sometimes. Forming a new alliance with the Sarslayan, hoping to put the Morehl™ in their place.

Amazons-Split (see Selumari™). For years, kept to themselves, and would still like to do that.

Empyrea-Mercenaries. Hate pretty much everybody at this point, but negotiating with Morehl™ and Faeli, although Morehl™ left a bad first impression when Empyrea tried to settle in the Uruzaks.

Undead-Mostly Morehl™ vassals, but some are looking for their own kind of freedom. Mortal enemies of Ghwereste.

Ghwereste-Bitterest anti-MS faction in Cyrea. Will NEVER use MS, and always destroy them. Allied with Efflorah, but sometimes work with Loyalists and Vagha™ if interests coincide. Mortal enemies of Undead.

Sarslayan-Relatively new to Cyrea. Would like to dominate at least the swamp areas. Will work with Trogs™ and Undead, but always with an ulterior motive.

Areosa-Newly discovered. Allied with Vagha™ through Geril/King Thrag friendship. Mortal enemies of Faeli.

Faeli-Willing to work for almost anyone for the right price-except Areosa, their mortal enemies.

Efflorah-Very new to Cyrea. Other than an alliance with the Ghwereste, and bitter opposition to MS, little is known about them.

If I can find Gord Adams' map of Cyrea, I'll post it somewhere. We'll explain our odd vocabulary (mraching, ranting, playing Canadian) as we go along.
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ddicerc
rare
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:29 pm GMT    Post subject: The Chill Wind Campaign, 2/18/05 Reply with quote

The Chill Wind Campaign
February 18, 2005

AIM Chat Room: The Vortex

The CWC goes DDII! (OK, we still charge, but someday Joe will get over it…)

Players
Alterus (Gord)
Forever Winter (Jeremy)
Majiken (Joe)
Polycarp (Steve)

Alterus: Morehl™, 16/16/4. Home High City. Red wyrm, black drake. Wyvern Riders and Necromancers with a Dryder follow their vassals, but are in for a surprise!
Forever Winter: Empyrea, 16/16/4. Home Coast Tower, proposed Coast Tower. Red drakes. A herd of Gorgons has escaped and are rampaging unchecked through the countryside!
Majiken: Undead, 17/18/1. Home High City, proposed High Stones. A Death Knight leads the expedition.
Polycarp: Feral, 17/18/1. Home Flat City, proposed Flat City. Blue drakes. A roving band of cats and dogs, led by a Lion-folk and an Elephant-folk. Tigers and a Wolf are also seen.

The Vortex-Rumors abound about a "magical" vortex deep in the forests of Cyrea. None agree as to its powers, and few even believe it exists, but many have searched for it-and failed.

The Ghwereste claim the forests for themselves and the Efflorah, as the two races seek to establish a base for Nature against Death and the horrific power of the Magestorm. The Morehl™ have no use for the forest, but hate the thought of the Ghwereste being unchallenged. They enlist the Undead to help them push the Ghwereste away from the base of the Uruzaks. Having little trust for their sometimes unreliable vassals, Morehl™ command sends a vanguard to check on their strike force. They track them to a dark, isolated scrub forest surrounding a clear spring, just in time to encounter a Ghwereste ambush. As the armies engage, a sudden, shocking realization strikes all three at once.

Magic doesn't work here!

The Vortex absorbs all magical energy, from spells, items, and creatures. While it doesn't destroy the Undead, it confuses them, so they fight Ghwereste and Morehl™ alike. Each party realizes the value of this clearing, and decides to fight to keep the others from taking news to their allies.

As the battle commences, all parties are surprised by a thundering sound in the distance. A herd of Gorgons, which have broken free from their Empyrean masters, charge mindlessly into the fray. The rules of engagement are out the window! Who will claim the Vortex, and will word leak out to the outside world?

Special rules: Magic doesn’t work. This isn’t just No Magicians-no magic works in the Vortex, including magic items. Not even in reserves. Nada.

Dragon rules: Since we can’t summon ‘em, they just might show up at random. Every time a player takes a march at a terrain, he rolls a dragon from our common summoning pool. If it comes up Jaws, the dragon is attracted by the activity and comes to investigate.

Horde rolls
A: 8
F: 16
M: 14
P: 9

A tower is seen through the coastal mists at the frontier.

Placement
F‘s horde to P, campaign to front.
M‘s horde to P, campaign to front.
P‘s horde to M, campaign to front.
A‘s horde to F, campaign to front.

Terrains
A home: 2 Magic
F home: 5 Missile
M home: 5 Missile
P home: 1 Magic
Frontier: 2 Missile

Gorgons run up the plains at the Ghwereste home. Lone Gorgon at frontier realizes he’s left the pack and firewalks home.

Undead trudge up their home mountain. They whack the pack of Hounds and Foxes, and avoid their gnashing teeth in return. Campaign retreats.

Ghwereste gain troops through feralization. Blocked from a move at their home, they bring their horde into reserves.

Morehl™ strut toward their home city, then try to outrun the Gorgons at their tower, to no avail. They fire at the offending beasts, who run out of sight. Horde retreats.

Gorgons outrun everyone at the Ghwereste home and their own place. A few shots pester the Ghwereste home.

Undead trot past the Gorgons at the Ghwereste home into a nearby village for protection. Paltry shots miss. They approach their own city. Reserves join the action at the Ghwereste home.

Ghwereste feralize a pair of Hounds. Blocked at home, they shoot at the Gorgons, who manage to run away. They patter toward the frontier tower. Reserves go home.

Morehl™ move up the frontier. They blow away the token resistance of the Ghwereste. Running at home, they attract the attention of a wyrm, who drops in on their home. Reserves go to fight the dragon at home.

Gorgons close in on their home. Thwarted from running at the Ghwereste, they fire at the Morehl™ campaign, wiping them out. Gorgon horde, joined by one from home, firewalk to the front.

Undead capture their home city. The villagers revolt against them at the Ghwereste home, causing many to flee. Horde retreats.

Ghwereste moves attract attention of air drake. The duck into a village, but find that it’s mana has been drained by the Vortex.

Dragon rolls at the Morehl™ home-steak on the menu. They march on the city. A contingent splits off for reserves.

Gorgons rush into the tower, breaking all the fine china. They rampage at the frontier.

Undead send another corps(e) to reserves.

Lynx joins at home. Ghwereste duck a dragon claw, and show their own. (Fresh meat tonight…and what a doggie bag!) They run toward the city, and take a shot at the frontier, where the Gorgons scatter.

Morehl™ continue toward their city, but attract a wandering fire wyrm. Reserves go to the front.

Gorgons shoot at the front from home, but Morehl™ duck. They dash past the Morehl™ toward the frontier tower.

Undead reserves go to the front.

Ghwereste joined by a Hound. They start toward the city, then make a mad dash for reserves.

Wyrm slashes at the Morehl™, but they run toward the city. Unable to get around the Gorgons, they charge! Lots of confusion, but no damage.

Gorgons shoot at the Undead at the front, but miss. Gorgons taunt Undead as they move toward the tower. Another Gorgon walks to the frontier.

Undead fail to outpace the Gorgons, so they attack. A Gorgon is sliced.

Ghwereste flee to the Gorgon home.

Morehl™ capture their city. They are forestalled at the front by the Undead, who are shockingly fast! At the front, they fail to find the tower, and are hurt during a charge of the Gorgons.

Gorgon shots at the frontier fall laughably short. They run at the tower, but the Undead shock them again. They charge furiously, and much carnage ensues as Undead and Gorgons fall in the clash.

Undead try to win the tower, but are worn out. They still manage to smash the Morehl™ horde. A small force heads from home to reserves.

Ghwereste force the Gorgons out of the tower and shred them. One flees from the Lion’s roar, but the other two are dead. They send a huge force to reserves in a desperate bid.

Morehl™ finally slay the dragon.

Depleted Gorgons can’t slip past Undead. They set for one last run, calling for their reserve.

Undead can’t slide past the Gorgons. They smack them, but get Smitten in return.

Ghwereste take the Gorgon home and potshot harmlessly at the front. Their reserves join the party at the front.

Morehl™ quietly withdraw from the city, hoping to at least take the news of this Vortex back to their Emperor.

Lone Gorgon cannot take the tower, so he walks over to the abandoned Morehl™ home.

Undead finally slip past the Ghwereste and into the tower.

Majiken wins!

(But hey, Joe, I still won't tell them what you said about your wife! Especially after she gave us all such good rolls.)
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Darth Macho
dragonsteed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:42 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

How cool! I really enjoyed reading the game results. I was actually interested right up to the very end to find out who was going to win! Well done. Will you be playing games using this same scenario in the future?
Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado USA "My dice are higher than your dice!"

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:01 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darth Macho wrote:
How cool! I really enjoyed reading the game results. I was actually interested right up to the very end to find out who was going to win! Well done. Will you be playing games using this same scenario in the future?

The CWC has been playing off and on for almost five years now. We're going to try and get into regular play again, so anything's possible. Steve is our scribe, and most often the one to come up with each scenario, but the rest of us have contributed to the ongoing storyline as well (see first post).

As previously stated, we rely on the honor system for rolls, and we're a pretty trusting group until it becomes obvious that someone isn't being exactly truthful. Case in point... A few years ago we played a game in which a player's own three red dragons were summoned to his home (name withheld to protect our reputations). Since they were all his, he got to roll them. According to him, all three rolled wings. No matter how many times I tried that at home, I could never get three dragons to roll the same thing at the same time. It just wasn't possible. Needless to say, this person hasn't been invited to play again.

Part of the fun we have is in the massive amount of humor that gets tossed around. It also helps that we're all such close friends and can tease each other (sometimes mercilessly). Read the reports closely and you can see only a small part of the hilarity that usually abounds. Want more? Just watch here for new game summaries.

Better yet, keep pestering Steve or myself about the next scheduled game, and play with us! We'll fill you in on our house rules and our unique vernacular.

See you in Esfah!

Most people are like Slinkies ...
Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
ddicerc
rare
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:08 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't use the same scenarios, but usually our games build off previous ones. We try to vary the formats and house/special rules just for fun. It's likely that at some point the Vortex will be used again, meaning no magic. We also play team games, in which the first team to reach the victory conditions wins, and alternate victory conditions on occasion. (In one game, one team won by capturing a Dragonstaff and destroying it, which had its own special conditions.) We play for fun, obviously, and sometimes in the interest of our continuing storyline losing isn't such a bad thing. (Not that we ever play to lose-it's just that some of the sting is taken out by knowing the story continues.)

The old alt.games.dice board has a number of our past games in their archives. I'm trying to put them into some semblance of form, but if you don't mind trudging and sorting through Google Groups you can find them at http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.dice/search?q=CWC&start=0&scoring=d&filter=0 (assuming this link will work-if it doesn't, e-mail me for a link.) You'll see that Cyrea in the Age of Vigilance has quite a history.
(Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...)
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:19 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majiken wrote:
No matter how many times I tried that at home, I could never get three dragons to roll the same thing at the same time. It just wasn't possible.

Never say something is impossible when a mathematician is around. Laughing

I have no doubt you were justified in your decision and I probably would've made the same decision myself, I just can't let this go by w/o calculating the odds.

Since they all rolled wings, they were obviously drakes. An individual drake has a 2:12 chance of rolling a wing (or 1 in 6, the same as it takes for a rare mage to roll cantrip, or a rare heavy to roll a smite, etc...).

For 3 drakes to all roll wings is 1 out of 6*6*6 or 216. Not very common, but easily possible. I've seen similar odds happen several times. Shocked

After watching 5 slayers all come up 'sneak attack' 1:7776 (and during maneuvers no less) , I believe anything is possible, just not probable. (Just like the 'almost' 1 in a million roll with the wrym). Surprised

*shrug* Sometimes those perfect rolls do just happen and sometimes they take a little 'help'. That's why online rollers are nice (and impartial).

Cliff
ddicerc
rare
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:12 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's why online rollers are nice (and impartial).

So, about that elaborate dice rolling mechanism you were talking about in that other thread, Cliff... Smile

And, as an aside, does DD Assist still work for playing online games? Or is that a long out-of-date function?
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:13 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDiceRC wrote:

So, about that elaborate dice rolling mechanism you were talking about in that other thread, Cliff... Smile

And, as an aside, does DD Assist still work for playing online games? Or is that a long out-of-date function?

I'm throwing together a demo as proof on concept in my free time (of which there is precious little)

I don't use DDAssist, but I believe that functionality stopped working.
chuckpint
White Dragon
SFR President
Site Admin

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:24 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDAssist depended on a FTP site that no longer exists. One of these days with all my gobs of free time, I need to fix DDAssist. Get rid of charging for one. I'll most likely just rip out the game playing part of the program. Bruce never really finished it, and it's too much work to fix. My PASCAL is very rusty, but I do remember enough to take stuff out...
ddicerc
rare
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:40 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd probably never play via DD Assist anyway-I was just curious. It never worked all that well for me. But it's a terrific inventory program, and I'm redoing my inventory with the new download. A dice rolling program would interest me, though, because it would allow for online tournaments. The one time we played an online tournament, we used neutral judges who rolled the dice for each player. (Mark Wiker and I served as the judges.) That slows the game down, and requires judges with fairly extensive collections so they have all the dice needed. I tried correlating DD to the AOL dice rolling program, but it's just too dang tedious.
Darth Macho
dragonsteed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:43 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question about the anti-magic vortex? What happens when your terrain dice land in the magic range? What are the options?
Majiken
uncommon
Esteemed Author
Stockholder

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado USA "My dice are higher than your dice!"

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:06 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darth Macho wrote:
Question about the anti-magic vortex? What happens when your terrain dice land in the magic range? What are the options?

No magic means no magic. Even if a terrain face had started on magic, there would have been NO MAGIC. Laughing We would have treated them the same with regards to maneuvers, but as far as actions went, we would have had to wait until a missile face came up. Since no one could do anything at a magic face, I doubt there would have been much opposition to maneuvering away from one.

This is the beauty of campaign play. We can do anything we want. This isn't the first time we've used the no-magic scenario, and it's always fun. So far now in Cyrea there are two areas of the land where magic just doesn't work. The other fun thing is that we have to play according to the outline of Chill Wind. Wink Certain races work together, others don't. As Steve stated in the first post of this topic, the Feral and Undead are bitter enemies, to the point that they'll usually fight each other before anyone else, unless a tactical advantage can be gained. This is what happened in the scenario above.

To better experience this for yourself, why not play a game with us sometime? The CWC is open to all. Just send Steve or myself an email expressing your interest, and we'll let you know the next time we're scheduled to play. Also, be sure to check out the CWC pages at Steve's website.

Cheers!

Most people are like Slinkies ...
Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Darth Macho
dragonsteed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:46 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you kindly for the invitation to play. Cool Unfirtunately, I'm never available at any particualr time because of my absurd work schedule. If that ever changes, I'll certainly be happy to give the game a try.
ddicerc
rare
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:49 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chill Wind Campaign
March 8, 2005

AIM Chat Room: The Vortex

It’s back to the Vortex for the CWC!

DDII Advanced Rules in effect, plus Charging (as a house rule) and Staggered Start.

Players
Alterus (Gord)
Majiken (Joe)
Polycarp (Steve)

Alterus: Morehl™, 16/2/18. Home High Stones. Red wyrm, black drake. Wyvern Riders and Necromancers with a Drider return to reclaim what is rightly theirs (at least, in their minds).

Majiken: Undead, 12/24/0. Home Swamp City, proposed High Stones. A Death Knight tries to bring order out of the chaos of victory.

Polycarp: Feral, 1/17/18. Home Flat City. Blue & gold drakes. Leopard, Wolf, and Buffalo lead the charge against the stinkin’ Dead.

A Pillar of Death-The Undead, confused and uncertain about their presence in the Vortex, take up residence in the tower. The Ghwereste secure another force to rout their mortal enemies from the Vortex and the forest, knowing the secret that lies deep in the bowels of the Tower. Meanwhile, the Morehl™ circle back. Necromancer Lu'utz realizes that if he returns to the Emperor with merely a tale of the Vortex and no Undead, he will face an uncertain reaction. The Morehl™ must regain control, of the Vortex and the Undead! The contingents gather around the tower, prepared for another bloodletting.

Special rules: Magic doesn’t work. This isn’t just No Magicians-no magic works in the Vortex, including magic items. Not even in reserves. Nada.

Dragon rules: Since we can’t summon ‘em, they just might show up at random. Every time a player takes a march at a terrain, he rolls a dragon from the summoning pool. If it comes up Jaws, the dragon is attracted by the activity and comes to investigate.

Frontier: The frontier is a Coastland Tower controlled by the Undead with 24h. They also have 12h at home, and no horde.

Tower secret: Hey, it’s a secret only the Ghwereste know. Only if it is revealed in the course of play will we divulge it here…

Horde rolls
A: 9
M: 0 (no horde)
P: 5

Placement
A‘s horde to P, campaign to front.
P‘s horde to M, campaign to front.
M is set by scenario.

Terrains
A home: 5 Missile
M home: 4 Missile
P home: 3 Missile
Frontier: At 8, controlled by Undead

Morehl™ move toward the stones, then pull back to regroup.

Ghwereste try to evict the Dead, but are repulsed. All available duck into nearby holes to gather strength.

Undead creep down through their swamp. They fire from the front and wing a few Morehl™.

Morehl™ close in on the stones, and send reserves to front.

Ghwereste reserves go to the front for a showdown.

Undead skirmish the Ghwereste, who rain down cries of disdain upon them. A Hound and Leopard are slashed. Undead are safe behind their walls. Reserves head to the Morehl™ home to try to keep from being surrounded.

Repulsed at home, the Morehl™ charge the Undead at the front. The result is disastrous-for the Elves. They take heavy casualties, and then the survivors limp off to the reserves.

Ghwereste outflank the Undead at the front and CHARGE!! The fury of the beasts, matched by their urgency to maintain their secret, sends them into a berserk rage. With beasts rolling like a Gorgon, rotted flesh and bleached bones scatter wildly, while the furious scythes of the Dead exact some measure of revenge-until there are no Undead on the field, just dead. Ghwereste suffer heavy losses, but remain on the field. A mysterious "43" is found carved into a nearby tree.

(Aside: And just who is it that wanted to keep charging in our games, Mr. Undead?)

The carnage attracts a passing Death Wyrm, who surprisingly lands lands at the Morehl™ home instead. Undead fail to move at the Morehl™ home. A skirmish slices several elves, while another Dead loses a body part or two. The Undead just sit there dazed and confused.

Morehl™ dispatch the wyrm painlessly. They fail to outrun the Dead, so send their home forces to reserves as their reserves go to the front.

An Antelope is feralized before the Ghwereste attempt to re-enter the tower. They edge past the Morehl™, then turn to charge the invaders. The Morehl™ are annihilated, while the Ghwereste again take casualties. They hold the tower and its secret. A strange tapping sound is heard from within the tower.

Undead take the stones.

Morehl™ go back home to face the Undead.

A Lynx is feralized. Ghwereste potshot the Morehl™ and miss.

Realizing their cause is lost, and suffering from major equipment malfunctions, the Morehl™ begin the trek back to the Uruzaks. Perhaps the Emperor will be merciful when they report on this strange phenomenon. Losing the Undead could prove detrimental to their careers, however…

The Undead become creatures of legend in the forest. Occasionally a fell creature is reportedly seen. But too often it is by the cubs, whose imaginations are known to run wild. Besides, the Efflorah of the Dur’sona Woods are not known to be fond of the Dead…

The secret of the Ghwereste remains safe. Those entering the area may find that the Vortex is no longer there. Or that it is. Or that it has moved. Only the beasts know for certain…

Polycarp is declared victor by fulfilling his essential tasks. (And where else in the DD world do games end with negotiated victories?)

Next: The flames spread…
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:17 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDiceRC wrote:

I've got my little demo together, if you'd like to give feedback. I was trying to reach the right balance between 'Get it Done' and 'Lets just add this cool feature'. I welcome your feedback.

Are PM's ok to send you the server information? (I want to limit access to this server since it is on its last legs and a huge surge of traffic might kill it)

Cliff
ddicerc
rare
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:38 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go right ahead, Cliff. I do check my PMs once in a while-OK, whenever I see I have one, and since I'm here fairly frequently, I'll get it Smile
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:57 am GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDiceRC wrote:
Go right ahead, Cliff. I do check my PMs once in a while-OK, whenever I see I have one, and since I'm here fairly frequently, I'll get it Smile

Go check your PM's! or did it really **** that much?
ddicerc
rare
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:09 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I didn't reply-I've gotten to the web site twice, but I keep getting error pages in the frames. I'll keep trying.
cliffwiggs
SFR Treasurer
Chief Wheedler
SDA - Rules NitPicker

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:53 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDiceRC wrote:
Sorry I didn't reply-I've gotten to the web site twice, but I keep getting error pages in the frames. I'll keep trying.

PM me the exact error message please. I don't get it when I try.
ddicerc
rare
Esteemed Author

stkitts_nevis.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:05 pm GMT    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried again and got something. I'll PM you with my response.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SFR, Inc. Forum Index -> Themed Game Summaries All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: